#carsland #disneyland #california
Flo’s Cafe from Radiator Springs in Disney California Adventure
#legendsoffrontierland #disney #disneyland #tsumtsum #tsumtsums #frontierland #rainbowridge #myfrontierland #myrainbowridge
King Arthur Carousel—Disneyland—June 2014
#Disneyland stores have the best details and themes!
: "hey! so i was just hired to work attractions and i start traditions in 2 weeks and i was just wondering what singing yourself and other people into the park looks like. like how many times can you sign in and how many people and how often??? lol thanks :3"
- To sign only yourself in you need your Cast ID.
- You can get into the park as many times as you’d like, as long as there are no block out dates.
- To sign in guests, you need your Main Entrance Pass (MEP) and your Cast ID. (you’ll recieve your MEP in the mail, it may take a few weeks)
- You can sign in as many people at one time that you claim as your dependents. You can change your dependents on the HUB. If you do not have any dependents, then you will be able to sign in 3 people and yourself at one time.
- You have 16 sign-ins for one year (Jan-Dec). So you have the opportunity so get 48 people into Disneyland throughout the year.
- Be aware that we do have block out dates for our MEP and our Cast IDs, which you can also find on the HUB.
- You cannot sign in people during a shift, but you can sign people in costume before a shift.
- It is reccomened that you only sign in people that you trust because if your guests do anything bad/wrong/get into trouble it reflects onto you.
- So lets say you want to get you and 3 friends into Disneyland, that’s considered 1 sign in. If you sign in you and 1 person into Disneyland, that is also considered 1 sign in.
- To help answer anything else visit the HUB and on the right side of the page under the tab “Complimentary Admission”
Good luck and have fun at Traditions.